- If in the event that you mistakenly deposited the wrong cryptocurrency, you’ll need to request for an assessment for the recovery of lost coins by emailing the following details to email@example.com:
• Account Name (Email Address)
• Coin Type / Currency
• Transaction ID
• Correct Tag / Memo / Payment ID / Message
• Screenshot of Transaction
- Coinzip, at its sole discretion, determines the validity and the feasibility of your request by taking into consideration the time needed, associated cost, and inherent risk involved.
- Should Coinzip deem your request valid and feasible, the team will attempt to retrieve the cryptocurrency you deposited. We make no guarantees or claims as to how long this will take, but rest assured, that we will make best effort to resolve this issue for you.
Modified on: Wed, 3 Oct, 2018 at 4:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.